Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Borders Are Blurring... And Becoming One.....

Reality & Fantasy. Both amazing and horrible things in their own right. For me, the borders of both dimensions are beginning blur, and at times they mix to become one in my days of extreme stress and sadness. Most often, this takes place in the night.

I do not know if I am in need of help, but that I am a person merely seeking solace in a world that gives him little. The worlds I create and dream in my head, I take part of to escape when my reality is too stressful to cope with.

Which is why I am frightened of this. will I become so fused into my fantastic dreams and worlds that I will lose all touch with reality, and live in my own head? Will I forget about the memories and friends here, t create new ones that do not exist in flesh and blood, but in thought and imagination? I do not know. I must think over this before I go further. I must solve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment