Sunday, July 25, 2010

It Is Time....

It is time I do what I've needed to do for a while.

Become a gentleman. A chivalrous person.

I need to change how I go about my life, I need to become a more respectable person. Not by clothes or by my looks, anything like that, but by how I treat others, the morals I live by and whether or not I stick to them.

These rules are the rules of a Gentleman, at least that is how I see it.

-You treat women with the utmost respect and dignity. You don't curse at them, you don't curse with or near them, You do this with all people you meet, but women are a higher priority.

-One must keep in a healthy physical form. I have not been doing this, and it is time I start. Exercise, and plenty of it.

-When you see someone in need, you go to help. You see someone cry, someone is being picked on, someone who is need of help in general, then you go and help them to the best of your ability.

-Persevere. A true Gentleman does not stop in whatever he is doing, and will go after his goals to the end.

-Hygiene. A true Gentleman is always well-groomed and presentable. He always wears decent clothing and never wears clothing that is ripped or torn, and he is thankful and grateful he has good, neat clothing.

-Thankfulness. A true Gentleman is always thankful for what he has, and is never greedy.

-Modesty, a true Gentleman is always Modest, does not brag, and will not ever humiliate a person.

-Knowledge. A true Gentleman aspires to learn about whatever his heart desires, because he knows it is through knowledge that ignorance and hate fails and dies.

-Preparation. A true Gentleman is always prepared for whatever his task is, and always thinks before he speaks or acts.

-Compassion. A true Gentleman is loving caring, and compassionate. he does his best to do good in the world, and will not fall for evil temptations.

That is how I must live my life now. I have always known that is how I should live my life, but I never did Many people will see these "rules" as old-fashioned, lame, unpopular and out of date. i probably will be insulted and ridiculed for it. But I think, these beliefs are ones that all people should aspire to, i think, we all should be gentlemen, chivalrous, determined people, whether you are a man or a woman, this how I think we all should lead our lives, old fashioned ideals or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment