Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I march to the Holy Land! But, I am weary of what is ahead......

On August 6th, I shall depart for Jerusalem, and spend three weeks there, enjoying time with family. I will be there around the time of the fall harvest, and I'll have a good serving of fresh fruit and vegetables to eat, haha. It will be good to visit family again. However, I must be careful, as since the current political situation is what it is, I should avoid debate over th issue and try not to spark anger and resentment.

Also, I have fears and suspicions to going, as my father has been talking extensively of having me permanently live there, and even of having me married when I arrive! I can't leave all this behind, I have too much here, too many memories, I have my life planned here! Along with that, he wants me married! I just barely turned sixteen years old, how could he even think of marriage! I am not ready for that responsibility, I don't have, I am not even an adult, I'm not ready for this! Ah, this is turning out to be very frustrating, very frustrating indeed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment