Thursday, July 15, 2010

Writing & More Writing.....

Well, Not entirely much has happened to me lately. I was awake until 5 am, and slept for a good 5 hours. I've been writing music, and I've been writing a song, I call "Together Through The Fields" Yes, yes, I know it sounds incredibly corny, but the way the song written, I cannot think of a more fitting name. But I cannot end it. I cannot find a good ending for it, and every one I come up with seems hollow, and doesn't really finish the song, as though you're expecting the song to continue on for a few seconds more. I'm just baffled by this.

Beyond that, I've been thinking about things. All sorts of stuff, politics, my father, music, whatever happens to be on my mind. Eh, it' such a complicated and cruel world, is it not?
My father is still in the hospital. He had surgery done on his arm, and the arm began to bleed and got infected. He will be there indefinitely.

I thought about her a bit today. I wish she was here.

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment